Sometimes when your medical circumstances change, your personal conditions need updating. These changes can include needing to update your medical clearance to work because of a recent medical event or you needing to revise your existing declared conditions because you have recovered.
By updating these details in the Medical Disclosure feature, the HR platform reflects these changes throughout and so your employee record is always up to date.
You will only see this feature if you have enabled the Medical Disclosure feature via the Menu Customisation feature. To read further details on this feature, refer to the following article.
When an employee updates the Medical Disclosure Form, the platform creates a scheduled task which we will assign to the primary manager, or admin if there is no primary manager assigned to the employee. As the platform creates a scheduled task, it will trigger an email notification.
We base the default access level on a per user basis and whether they have view, edit and delete access and excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the Dashbord menu.
- Click the View All button in the Task block on your dashboard.
- Click the My Tasks tab.
- Click the platform generated medical disclosure task.
- Click the Here button.
- Click the Acknowledge button.
You will now see the acknowledgement banner on the medical disclosure page stating when and who acknowledged these details.
Adding a new medical disclosure statement will trigger a task for your manager to review this addition and approve it if needed. To read further details on the task feature refer to the following article.
- Click the People menu.
- Click the Employees List submenu.
- Select the employee that needs a medical condition added.
- Click the Medical Disclosure Statement tab.
- Click the Yes button.
- Type in the details of the medical condition.
- Select Yes or No regarding medical clearance to work.
- Type in any required work restrictions
- Click the Save button.
Your HR platform admin needs to have enabled via the Custom Security feature the ability for you to have view and modify access to the Medical Disclosure feature.
Explore related topics
- How do I upload documents via the HR platform This feature allows you to upload documentation against a chosen employee's file and control who has access to this information.
- Management notes via the HR platformThis feature allows you to add information via a free text field to an employee's file, with no limit on the amount of notes you can add.