Company values are the set of guiding principles and fundamental beliefs that help a group of people function together as a team and work toward a common business goal. You often relate these values to business relationships, customer relationships, and company growth.
The Company Value Settings feature allows you to create your own organisational values by either creating your own from scratch, or you can use the provided templates as a building base. You can also use this feature to edit the details, archive a value you do not use anymore, or delete an entry you added in error.
We base the default access level on a per user basis and whether they have view, edit and delete access and excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
This section will show you how to set up your company values, which are useful tools for establishing core ideas for your employees to follow.
- Click the General Settings menu.
- Click the Company Values submenu.
- Click the Add New button.
- Enter your value name within the Value Name field.
- Click the Plus button and select either:
- Upload an icon.
The maximum uploaded file size allowed is 2MB, while the recommended image file size is 267px x 267px.
- Choose from Employment Hero provided icons.
- Upload an icon.
- Enter a summary of your chosen organisational value within the Description field.
- Click the Save button.
From time to time you may need to add to or shift your ideas regarding the company values, especially when or if a change in branding occurs.
So you have now updated your Company Values and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Accessing the Employment Hero wellness content - HR | FAQ This feature is where you can access our content hub that is full of education, advice, and tools to help employees become better financially, physically and mentally.
- HR platform: My Employee Happiness This feature allows you to access a historical log of all the responses you made on your happiness survey and anonymously respond to any comments made by your HR administrator.
Article is closed for comments.