The notification settings feature provides you with the ability to activate or deactivate the email notifications that come from the HR platform. These emails can concern topics like timesheets, incident reports, scheduled duties, on-boarding, and more, granting you the power to choose the messages that you get.
All users have access to the Notification Settings feature and can choose which notifications they receive. To view the list of all HR platform emails sent out, refer to the following article.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click the Notification Settings submenu.
- Select Yes or No for the below settings:
- Work anniversary.
- Incident report.
- Manager on-boarding status.
- Employee on-boarding status.
- Pay slips.
- Candidate Applies
- Candidate Withdraw Application
- Candidate Movement
- Scheduled tasks.
- Pending timesheets.
- Timesheet status update.
So you have now set up your organisation's notifications and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Certification Reporting | HR Web Platform This feature allows you to create a report on how your employees are progressing with their assigned certifications.
- Managing your organisations email notification settings | HR Web Platform This feature provides you with three areas to configure; these are alerts, tasks, and reminders.