Password Reset and Two Factor Authentication allows you to reset your password and/or Two Factor Authentication outside the HR platform. If you are not receiving the reset password link, make sure that you have entered the email address that is linked to the Employment Hero account. If you are unsure what your account email address is, please contact your manager or platform administrator.
If you have lost your email invitation to access the HR platform, your employer can resend your invite. Please make sure to always use the most recent reset password link sent to your email, as the reset password link is a one-time link.
- Go to www.employmenthero.com and click the Login button.
- Click the Forgot Password button.
- Enter your email and click the Request Link button and follow the on screen instructions.
The reset password email is a one-time link that lasts for 72 hours. If you have not entered the email address associated with your account, you will not receive the reset password link. Make sure you enter the correct email address.
- Click the Request to Reset button.
An email will be sent to the account email linked to your profile.
- Click the Reset 2-Factor Authentication button in the email you receive from email@example.com.
The link is only valid for 15 minutes, after which you will need to sign in again.
- Enter the answer to your security questions.
- Click the Reset button.
- Click the Close button.
After five incorrect password attempts, the HR platform will lock your account and automatically send you an email to your linked email account to unlock your HR platform account.
- Click the Unlock Account button in the email you received from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your password followed by your Two Factor Authentication code.
- Click the User drop-down.
- Click on the Account Settings button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Current password.
- New password.
- Confirm new password.
Employment Hero uses a password strength meter to help individuals select their passwords. To save a password, we suggest you use:
- At least eight characters.
- Have at least one uppercase (A-Z) and lowercase character.
- Have at least one numerical character.
- Have at least one special character.
- Add a combination of capital letters.
- Avoid dictionary words or a combination of words.
- Click the Submit button.
- You have previously clicked the password rest link.
- You have logged into Employment Hero in another tab or window.
- You clicked on a link that was not the latest password reset link.
Watch a video
So you have now managed your password and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR FAQ: How Do I Set My Account Time Zone This FAQ answers a common question from our clients about how they set the time zone used on their HR platform account.
- HR FAQ: How Do I Change My Organisation This FAQ answers a common question from our clients about how they can change the organisation selected on their HR platform.
Article is closed for comments.