|Import conflict||Employing Entity||Employing entity does not exist on Employment Hero payroll|
The error occurs if the employing entity does not exist within your payroll platform, because of this, the HR platform automatically disables the employing entity causing this issue.
The HR platform does not allow you to delete an employing entity, while there are still employees linked to it. To register your employing entity with Beam and enable electronic lodgement refer to the following article.
Adding the employing entity to your payroll platform and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue for you.
- Log into Employment Hero Payroll.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Employing Entities button.
- Click the Manage Employing Entities tab.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Branch number.
- Address line 1.
- Address line 2.
- Contact name.
- Contact phone number.
- Contact fax number.
- Contact email address.
- Signatory name.
- Pay slip notification from email address.
- External ID.
- Click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the General Settings menu.
- Click the Add-ons submenu.
- Click the Actions button.
- Click the Update button.
- In the Employees section, click the Update from Payroll button.
The Organisation Details section will now show a green Updated button and means the HR platform has successfully imported your Organisation Details from your payroll platform.
So you have now resolved your error and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR platform: Payroll integration issues dashboard This feature displays your organisation's sync errors broken down into three areas: employee file, leave requests, and timesheets.
- Manage my organisations leave categories - HR Web Platform This feature allows you to synchronise the leave categories created on your payroll platform and make them selectable within your HR platform.
Article is closed for comments.