|Import conflict.||Work Types.||Work type does not exist in Employment Hero payroll.|
This error occurs when a work type does not exist on your Employment Hero (EH) Payroll platform. When your EH HR platform encounters this issue, it will automatically disable the affected work type.
The EH HR platform does not allow you to delete the work type while there is an employee timesheet linked to this data source.
You can resolve this error by adding the work type to your EH Payroll platform and then updating the data stored on your EH HR platform.
Resolve this error
- Log into your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Work Types button.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the following fields:
- External ID.
- Automatically enabled for.
- Full time.
- Part time.
- Labour hire.
- Superannuation income stream.
- Work maps to:
- Employee's primary pay category.
- Pay category.
- Leave category.
- Apply to pay run as leave accrual.
- None (Shift condition):
- Short code.
- Click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Work Types submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Work Types page will now show a grey Updated button. This means the HR platform has successfully imported your work types from the Payroll platform.
Article is closed for comments.