|Import conflict||Employing Entity||Employing entity does not exist on KeyPay|
This error occurs if the employing entity does not exist within your KeyPay platform, because of this, Employment Hero will automatically disable the entity causing this issue.
Employment Hero does not allow you to delete an employing entity, while there are still employees linked to it.
Adding the employing entity to your KeyPay platform and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
Resolving this error
- Log in to your KeyPay platform.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Employing Entities button.
- Click the Manage Employing Entities tab.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Branch number.
- Address line 1.
- Address line 2.
- Contact name.
- Contact phone number.
- Contact fax number.
- Contact email address.
- Signatory name.
- External ID.
- Click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the General Settings menu.
- Click the Add-ons submenu.
- Click the Actions button.
- Click the Update button.
- In the Employees section, click the Update from Payroll button.
The Employees section will now show a green Updated button. This means Employment Hero has successfully imported your employees from your KeyPay platform.
Article is closed for comments.