|Import conflict||Pay Category||Pay category does not exist in MYOB.|
This error occurs when a pay category does not exist in your MYOB Account Right platform, because of this Employment Hero will automatically disable the affected pay category.
Employment Hero does not allow you to delete the pay category while there are employees linked to it.
Adding the pay category to your MYOB Account Right platform and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
Resolving this error
- Log in to your MYOB Account Right platform.
- Click the Payroll menu.
- Click the Payroll Categories submenu.
- Click the Wages button
- Click the New button.
- Enter the pay category information and click the Ok button.
- Log into your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Pay Categories submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Pay Categories page will now show a greyed out Updated button. This means Employment Hero has successfully imported your pay categories from your MYOB platform.
Article is closed for comments.