|Import conflict||Leave Categories||Leave category does not exist in MYOB.|
This error occurs when a leave category does not exist in your MYOB Account Right platform, because of this Employment Hero will automatically disable the affected leave category.
Employment Hero does not allow you to delete the leave category while there are employees linked to it.
Adding the leave category to your MYOB Account Live platform and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
Resolving this error
- Log in to your MYOB Account Right platform.
- Click the Payroll menu.
- Click the Payroll Categories submenu.
- Click the Entitlements button.
- Click the New button.
- Enter the pay category information and click the Ok button.
- Log into your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Leave Categories submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Leave Categories page will now show a greyed out Updated button. This means Employment Hero has successfully imported your leave categories from your MYOB platform.
Article is closed for comments.