|Import conflict||Leave Category||Leave category does not exist on QuickBooks Online|
This error occurs if the leave category does not exist in your QuickBooks Online platform because of this, Employment Hero automatically disables the leave category causing this issue.
Employment Hero does not allow you to delete the leave category while there are still employees linked to it.
Adding the leave category to your QuickBooks Online platform and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
Resolving this error
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online platform.
- Click the Employees menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Leave Category button.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the following fields:
- External ID.
- Leave loading.
- Leave category type:
- Long service leave.
- Personal careers leave.
- Employee leave balance:
- Not tracked.
- Payment setup:
- Don't pay for the leave taken.
- Report the earnings for the leave taken against another pay category.
- Click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Leave Categories submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Leave Categories page will now show a grey Updated button. This means Employment Hero has successfully imported your leave categories from your KeyPay platform.
Article is closed for comments.