|Import conflict||Leave Allowance Template||Leave allowance template does not exist on QuickBooks Online|
The error occurs if a leave allowance template does not exist in your QuickBooks Online platform because of this, we will automatically disable the leave allowance template causing this issue.
Adding the leave allowance template to your QuickBooks Online platform and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online platform.
- Click the Employee menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Leave Allowance Templates button.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Template name.
- Leave year should start on.
- Leave loading.
- Select the leave categories that need enabling.
- In the Leave Allowance section, use the override toggle switch to change the data if required.
- Click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click the Leave Allowance Template submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Leve Allowance Template page will now show a grey Updated button. It means Employment Hero has successfully imported your leave allowance templates from your QuickBooks Online platform.
So you have now resolved your QuickBooks error and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Leave balance visibility | HR Guide This guide walks you through how to customise your employee's leave balance visibility in your Employment Hero platform.
- Common QuickBooks Import Conflicts This section contains a range of error resolution articles that cover common import conflicts our clients run into when syncing their QuickBooks data.