|Import conflict||Leave Allowance Template||Leave allowance template does not exist on QuickBooks Online|
This error occurs if a leave allowance template does not exist in your QuickBooks Online platform because of this, Employment Hero automatically disables the leave allowance template causing this issue.
Adding the leave allowance template to your QuickBooks Online platform and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
Resolving this error
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online platform.
- Click the Employee menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Leave Allowance Templates button.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Template name.
- Leave year should start on.
- Leave loading.
- Select the leave categories that need enabling.
- In the Leave Allowance section, use the override toggle switch to change the data if required.
- Click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Leave Allowance Template submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Leve Allowance Template page will now show a grey Updated button. This means Employment Hero has successfully imported your leave allowance templates from your QuickBooks Online platform.
Article is closed for comments.