|Import conflict||Pay Rate Template||Pay rate template does not exist in QuickBooks Online|
The error occurs if the pay rate template does not exist within your QuickBooks Online platform because of this, Employment Hero automatically disables the pay rate template causing this issue.
Adding the pay rate template to your QuickBooks Online platform and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online platform.
- Click the Employee menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Pay Rate Template button.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Primary pay category.
- In the pay rates table complete the following columns:
- Super Rate.
- Scroll to the end of the page and click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click the Add-ons submenu.
- Click the Actions button.
- Click the Update button.
- In the Pay Items section, click the Update from Payroll button.
The Pay Items section will now show a grey Updated button. It means Employment has successfully imported your pay items from your QuickBooks Online platform.
So you have now resolved your QuickBooks error and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Leave balance visibility | HR Guide This guide walks you through how to customise your employee's leave balance visibility in your Employment Hero platform.
- Common QuickBooks Import Conflicts This section contains a range of error resolution articles that cover common import conflicts our clients run into when syncing their QuickBooks data.