|Import conflict||Pay Rate Template||Pay rate template does not exist in QuickBooks Online|
This error occurs if the pay rate template does not exist within your QuickBooks Online platform because of this, Employment Hero automatically disables the pay rate template causing this issue.
Adding the pay rate template to your QuickBooks Online platform and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
Resolving this error
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online platform.
- Click the Employee menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Pay Rate Template button.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Primary pay category.
- In the pay rates table complete the following columns:
- Super Rate.
- Scroll to the end of the page and click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the General Settings menu.
- Click the Add-ons submenu.
- Click the Actions button.
- Click the Update button.
- In the Pay Items section, click the Update from Payroll button.
The Pay Items section will now show a grey Updated button. This means Employment has successfully imported your pay items from your QuickBooks Online platform.
Article is closed for comments.