The payroll platform provides a wealth of customisation options around how the information will show on pay slips sent out to your employees. Thereby, allowing your organisation to tailor the pay slips to suit your specific needs and preferences. Customisation includes adding in your own business logo and setting what information the platform shows on the employee's pay slip.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Pay Slips button.
- Select the following tick boxes that you require:
- Show job title/classification.
- Show base rate.
- Show rate for annual earnings.
- Show leave accruals.
- Show employee ID.
The Employee ID is the unique number that the payroll platform automatically generates and assigns to an employee file.
- Show employee external ID.
An Employee External ID is the unique number that an administrator manually assigns to an employee's payroll file.
- Show line notes.
- Employees must log in to download pay slips.
This field only applies if your employees are logging into the payroll platform to access their pay slips. However, when connected to the HR platform, your employees will access and download their pay slips from the HR platform.
- SG processing frequency.
This field allows you to show your employees how regularly the payroll platform submits their super contributions to their super fund. This field only applies if your employees are logging into the payroll platform to access their pay slips. However, when connected to the HR platform, this field is unavailable.
- Click the Save button.
Watch the training video
So you have now set up your pay slip settings and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Opening Balance Settings | Payroll Web Platform This allows you to import in bulk and/or export your employee's opening balances and configure the initial financial year.
- Setup Payment Files | Payroll Web Platform This feature allows you to set up your organisation's payment file details, such as the account name and number, and financial institution code.