How do I download my data from a pay run?
You can use the Export to MYOB feature to download the finalised pay run data in a supported file format, so that you can then upload the data to your MYOB platform.
This feature is only available if you have set up your MYOB Accounting file export. To find out further information on this process, you can refer to the following article.
- Log into your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Click the Pay Run menu.
- Click the finalised pay run that needs downloading.
- Click the Actions tab.
- Click the Export to MYOB button.
So you have now downloaded your pay run and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Payroll platform: Set Up and Manage MYOB Chart of Accounts This feature is where you manage your MYOB chart of accounts details and the above exporting feature uses this data to match your pay run data with the relevant MYOB fields.
- Finalised Pay Run FAQ: How Do I Unlock a Pay Run This FAQ answers a common question we receive around how do I unlock one of my organisation's pay runs.