|Sync error||Leave||The employee must have an ordinary earnings rate selected before leave can be created.|
This error occurs when an employee within your Xero platform does not have an ordinary earnings rate assigned. When Employment Hero encounters this issue, it will not synchronise leave requests for the affected employees over to your Xero platform.
Adding an ordinary earnings rate to the affected employee files in Xero and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
Resolving this error
- Log in to your Xero platform.
- Click the Payroll menu.
- Click the Employees submenu.
- Click the employee that needs an ordinary earnings rate added.
- Click the Employment tab.
- Complete the Ordinary Earnings Rate field.
- Click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Integration Issues submenu.
- Click the Leave Requests tab.
- Click the Action button.
- Click the Re-Sync button
- Click the Ok button.
Article is closed for comments.