|Sync error.||Leave.||A validation exception occurred, unable to create leave request. This leave type has to be assigned to this employee to create and process a leave request.|
This error occurs when an employee within your Xero platform does not have an assigned leave type. When the Employment Hero platform encounters this issue, it will not synchronise leave requests for the affected employees over to your Xero platform.
You will need to add a leave type to the affected employee files on your Xero platform and then re-sync your Employment Hero and Xero platforms to resolve this issue.
Resolve this error
- Log in to your Xero platform.
- Click the Payroll menu.
- Click the Employees submenu.
- Click on employee that needs a leave type assigned.
- Click the Leave tab.
- Click the Assign Leave Type button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Leave calculation method.
- Hours accrued annually.
- Opening balance.
- On termination unused balance is:
- Not paid out.
- Paid out.
- Click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Leave Categories submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Leave Categories page will now show a greyed out Updated button. This means Employment Hero has successfully imported your leave categories from your Xero platform.
Article is closed for comments.