|Sync error||Leave||Invalid leave period provided|
This error occurs when an employee within your Xero platform has had their pay calender changed, with the Employment Hero platform not being updated to reflect this change. When the Employment Hero platform encounters this issue, it will not synchronise leave requests for the affected employees over to your Xero platform.
Importing the leave calendar updates from your Xero platform and applying them to the affected employee files in Employment Hero will resolve this issue.
- Log into your Employment Hero platform
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click the Pay Schedules submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Pay Schedules page will now show a greyed out Updated button. This means Employment Hero has successfully imported your pay schedules from your Xero platform.
- Click on the Personnel menu.
- Click on the Employees submenu.
- Click on the employee who needs their pay calendar updated.
- Click the Pay Details button.
- Click the Salary History tab.
- Click the Actions button.
- Click the Edit button.
- Use the Pay Schedule drop-down to select the required pay calendar.
- Use the Change Reason drop-down to select a reason for this change.
- Click the Save button.
So you have now resolved your xero error and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Leave balance visibility | Xero Guide This guide walks you through how to customise your employee's leave balance visibility in your Employment Hero platform.
- Common Xero Import Conflicts This section contains a range of error resolution articles that cover common import conflicts our clients run into when syncing their Xero data.