As an employee, your organisation may send out a survey when they are seeking your input, on a recent activity or process they have implemented. These surveys could range from training feedback, right through to employee engagement, and career progress input, with your employer looking for your honest feedback on these questions.
The Custom Surveys feature on your dashboard allows you to access and complete your assigned surveys from your web browser. Meaning you can easily access and complete your surveys on time for your organisation.
We base the default access level on a per user basis and whether they have view, edit and delete access and excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the Home menu.
- Click the Survey widget to reveal your current surveys.
- Click Have your say!
- Answer the displayed question and then click the Next button.
- Once you answer all the questions, click the Submit button.
Once you click the Submit button, you will see a confirmation screen displayed.
So you have now completed a survey and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- My employee happiness | HR Web Platform This article covers everything you need to know about how to set up and manage an employee happiness survey, from creating a survey to interpreting the results.
- My performance reviews | HR Web Platform This feature allows you to set up, complete, and submit the performance reviews your organisation has requested of you.