How do I view an employee's leave balance?
You can use the Leave Balance feature in an employee's file to view their leave balance and the applicable pay run where they earned the accrued leave.
The content in this article is for payroll-only customers, if you are also using our HR platform you can find the employees leave balances in their HR personnel file.
View an employee's leave balance
- Log into your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Click the Employee menu.
- Click the List submenu.
- Click on the employee who needs their leave balances viewed.
- Click the Leave Balances button.
- Click the Leave Category that needs pay-run details viewed.
You will now see on your screen the employee's opening leave balance and the pay runs where the employee accrued this leave category.
So you are now up to date and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Payroll platform opening balances: Employee leave balances This feature allows you to select an employee file and enter their accrued Year to Date (YTD) leave balances.
- Payroll platform opening balances: Employee earnings This feature allows you to select an employee file and enter their existing Year to Date (YTD) earning amounts.
Article is closed for comments.