Employment Hero will occasionally release a new feature into open beta. What this release into open beta means is our product team has a workable new feature, however it needs some fine-tuning before it becomes part of the standard product offering of the HR platform. You can opt into these open beta features, however, you need to know that:
- We have not included these Open beta features in our standard HR product offering, i.e. they are not polished or completed.
- Customers join at their own discretion, i.e. it may not solve all your problems as it is an open beta feature.
- If there are limitations and/or issues of an open beta feature, then Employment Hero will not address them as urgently as a standard product offering from the HR platform.
Because open beta features are constantly being revised, they may look different and/or have different functionality when included into our standard HR product offering. Please note that we appreciate any feedback regarding open beta features, but also understand that if you encounter any bugs, we do not prioritise these as normal defects submitted to support.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
|The open beta feature will introduce the ability to customise three of the HR platform's default emails. You can read further details in the following article.
|Employee happiness survey feedback loop.
|This open beta feature allows you to comment on an employee's happiness survey response. You can read further details in the following article.
|Employee Profile List Filters and Sorting v2
|The open beta feature adds new features and sorting options to the employee profile list page for our users.
|HR PR Experience Swag
|If you use both HR and payroll, this feature will allow you to set up your business so that you can provide your employees access to HR features such as HR documents, Certifications, Policies and many more, while also having access to features that you were familiar with on WorkZone such as Clocking In/Out with Timesheets, Rostering, Unavailability, Expenses and Leave. article.
|Prevent negative leave balances.
|The open beta feature allows you to prevent an employee from submitting a leave request if it goes into a negative balance. You can read further details in the following article.
|Weekly Timesheets with Start/End Times
|The open beta feature adds a new weekly timesheet type for your organisation to use. You can read further details in the following article.
Explore related content
- How Do I Find my Organisational ID| HR FAQ This FAQ answers a common question from our clients about how to find your organisation's HR platform ID.
- Minimum Software Requirements | HR Guide This article covers the minimum browser and mobile phone operating platform requirements to use our Employment Hero HR platform.