How do I import employees from my QuickBooks Online platform to my payroll platform?
You can use the Employee Importing feature within the Payroll Settings module to import in bulk your employees from your QuickBooks Online platform. You will need to undertake the below steps via your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
Import employees from Quickbooks Online
- Log into your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Import Employees button.
- Select the QuickBooks Online option in the Import Employees From drop-down.
- Click the Import button.
You will now see on your screen a status message showing the successful uploading of your QuickBooks Online employee data into your payroll platform.
So you have now imported your employees nd you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Payroll platform: Employee Notes: This feature allows you to add notes to an employee's file. This can include interactions with the employee, or any requests made.
- Payroll platform: Timesheet Documents: This feature allows you to upload documents to an employee's timesheets to provide context or any required additional information.
Article is closed for comments.