How do I post a standout job advert to Seek?
We base the default access level on a per user basis and whether they have view, edit and delete access and excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
You can post a standout job to Seek via the Roll Posting feature within the Recruitment module. A prerequisite you will need to complete first is setting up your Seek integration.
We base the Duration field on the first time the job ad was posted, not when it gets reposted. and we will automatically populate the Duration field when reposting a role based on the original duration selected on the original posting.
- Click the Recruitment menu.
- Click the Jobs tab
- Click the button.
- Click the Edit Job Details button.
- Click the Adverts tab.
- Click the Post to Job Boards button.
- Select the Seek option and click the Continue button.
- Complete the following fields to make the Standout option appear:
- Set the Optimise this Advert toggle switch to the On position.
- Select the StandOut option from the Advert Type drop-down.
- Complete the required fields and click the Publish button.
- Click the Got It button.
Explore Similar Topics
- Managing your organisations hiring processes | HR Web Platform This feature covers how you can create a new hiring process and can customise it to suit your organisation's needs.
- Managing your organisations job board integrations | HR Web Platform This feature allows you to manage your connection to a Job Board, for example connecting to a new board.