How do I delete a Single Touch Payroll (STP) update event?
You can use the Delete Update Event feature within the Update Event module to remove an update event that you no longer need from your platform. You will need to undertake this process via your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Log into your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Click the Report menu.
- Click the Single Touch Payroll submenu.
- Select the update event that needs deleting.
- Click the Delete Event button.
- Click the Delete button.
So you have now deleted an update event, and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Payroll FAQ: How Do I Self Service my Single Touch Payroll (STP) Needs During this EOFY Period? This FAQ answers a range of common STP question we receive with the aim being that you can self service your questions this EOFY.
- Payroll FAQ: How Do I Correct RESC Values on the Single Touch Payroll (STP) Update Event Screen? This FAQ answer a common question we receive about correcting your Reportable Employer Superannuation Contributions (RESC) values if they are incorrect.