Over the last week, the Employment Hero product team has been hard at work and has released new updates to our existing Recruitment feature and Certifications feature. Read on below to see the details of what these changes entail.
We have launched a new Careers Page feature you can use to post your organisational roles to, and that your employees can then review and apply for any of the roles on offer.
We have launched the following upgrades to our Certification Settings feature:
- Archive and Unarchive certifications.
- Allow customers to restrict access to a certification on the employee file, i.e. some certifications contain personal and sensitive information, e.g. Covid vaccination and there was no way to restrict the information to only those who needed to see it. Now you can restrict access to only admins, approvers and assignees.
- Allow customers to select approvers for certifications. We always set the default approver as the direct manager, providing no flexibility for how a customer actually works and sometimes raising privacy concerns. You can now select approvers by direct managers, indirect managers, teams, locations and specific employees.
- New add certification UI.
- New certification settings UI.
Article is closed for comments.