How do I bulk email candidates via the recruitment module?
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
You can use the Bulk Email Candidate feature to send messages to multiple candidates from the recruitment platform using your Microsoft Outlook email service. You will need to have integrated your Microsoft account with the recruitment platform before you can use this feature, to read further information on this process, refer to the following article.
- Click the Recruitment menu.
- Click the Roles tab.
- Click the Role that needs bulk emails sent to candidates.
- Select the required candidates.
- Click the Bulk Actions button.
- Click the Send Bulk Emails button.
- If you have a pre-made recruitment email template, select it from the Template drop-down and continue to step 8. If not, move onto step 7.
You can click the Save Template and select either Save a New Template or Replace a Current Template option.
- Complete the following fields:
You can choose from the following formatting options:
- (Dot Point List).
- (Number List).
- Click the Send Email button.
So you have now sent bulk emails to candidates and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR Platform: Apply for a Role on my Organisations Career Page This feature walks you through how you can apply for a role on your organisation's career page.
- Recruitment Module: Using the HR Platform to Manage your Organisations Open Roles This feature allows you to post job openings to a job board and manage the applicants that apply.