A recruitment module helps companies organise candidates for hiring and recruitment purposes. These systems allow businesses to collect information, organise prospects based on experience and skill set, and filter applicants. There are many benefits of using such a module, and you can expect to see metrics like time, cost, and candidate quality improvements.
The Email Templates feature allows you to create your own recruitment email templates that you can send out to your candidates. You can also use this feature to edit the information if it needs updating and to delete an entry that you no longer need.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click the Recruitment Settings submenu.
- Click the Email Templates tab.
- Click the Add a Template button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Template name.
- Email subject.
- Email body.
You can choose from the following formatting options:
- (Dot Point List).
- (Number List).
Not sure what to write? If you are on our Platnium HR Plan you can type a few points in, then click to have our AI help you generate a draft message. You will be able to refine the draft as you need before submitting
- Click the Save button.
So you have now set up your email templates and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Managing your Job Board Integrations | HR Web Platform This feature allows you to connect to a job board platform, where you can then post out the job openings you have created.
- Manage your organisations open recruitment roles | HR Web PlatformThis feature allows you to post your role openings out and manage the applicants that applied to said posting.