How do I add screening questions to postings on the Seek Job board?
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
You can add screening questions to your Seek job board postings easily. You add these at the point of adding the job posting, not in the Screening Questions tab. Follow the steps below to get answers back with every response you receive to your Seek posting. You can read more on how to set up your Seek integration in the following article.
- Click the Recruitment menu.
- Click the Jobs tab.
- Click the button.
- Click the Edit Job Details button.
- Click the Adverts tab.
- Click the Post to Job Boards button.
- Click the Got It button.
- Select the Seek option and click the Continue button.
- Complete any following fields:
- Recruitment contact phone number.
- Job summary
- Optimise this advert.
- Screening questions.
- Set the Screening Questions toggle to the On position.
- Click the Add Questions button.
- To write the questions: put the text in the question field, and select a question type:
- Long answer.
- Multiple Choice.
- If required, set the Enable Preferred Answers toggle switch to the On position.
- Select the Preferred Answer tick box next to the relevant answer.
When selecting your questions for Seek, you can choose the multiple choice and dropdown answers to be ranked via the preferred answer feature. It allows you to score or rank and in some cases auto-disqualify candidates depending on their answers at the recruitment stage.
- Click the Save and Continue button.
- Click the Publish button.
Please note that your questionnaire cannot be updated once posted to SEEK.
So you have now added questions to the Seek job board and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- How do I post a standout job advert to Seek | HR FAQ You can post a standout job advert to Seek via the Roll Posting feature within the Recruitment module.
- Applying for a job | Swag Jobs Web Platform You can use the Apply Now feature to submit an application for a role that your organisation is offering via their career page.
Article is closed for comments.