The New Employee Requests Management feature allows you to submit a new employee request and then have the submission either approved or declined. You can also use this feature to view the details of the request and cancel a submission if it is no longer needed. You will need to have your new employee request approvals set up first before you can use this feature. To read further information on this process, refer to the following article.
Please be aware we developed this feature in 2017 and has received minimal updates in the preceding years. So you may run into unexpected issues with the product.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the People menu.
- Click the Employee Requisitions submenu.
- Click the Create a New Requisition button.
- Complete the following:
- Position type.
- Populate details based on an employee?
- Hiring team.
- Job title.
- Total budgeted amount.
- Base salary.
- Employee type.
- Expected end date.
- Primay manager.
- Secondary manager.
- Work hours.
- Ordinary hours.
- Recruitment method.
- Click the Submit button.
|Owner||Owner of the business, and they have the same access as admin.|
|Admin||Administrator access to the whole platform and no restrictions.|
|Requesters Manager||The primary manager of the employee requesting the employee requisition.|
|Head of Employee's Team||You can assign a team leader from within the Teams Settings feature. If you do not assign a leader, we will automatically approve the request.|
|Head of a Specific Team||You can assign a team leader from within the Teams Settings feature. If you do not assign a leader, we will automatically approve the request.|
|Specific Person||Specific person you would like to select from the employee list to approve the request.|
So you have now approved your new employee requests and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Manage your organisations employee file approvals - HR Web Platform This feature allows you to review your organisations employee file change requests, compare the two versions, and approve or decline the submissions.
- Set up your organisations employee file approvals process - HR Web PlatformThis feature allows you to set up your organisations employee file approval process and specify who can approve an employee file change on your HR Platform.