Work eligibility refers to your employees having the right to work in the United Kingdom and, as an organisation, it is important to have an easy way to find out this information. The Work Eligibility feature allows you to manage this aspect by allowing you to add residency, passport and visa details to an employees file. You can also use this feature to add, view and delete any required documents.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
Edit residency and passport information
- Click the People menu.
- Click the Employees List submenu
- Select the employee that needs their passport updated.
- Click the Work Eligibility tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- Make the required changes and then click the Save button.
So you have now completed your work eligibility form and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Managing certifications | HR Employee File This feature allows your employees to complete their assigned certifications, update the data if it expires, and view a history log of their uploads.
- Managing bank details | HR Employee File This feature allows you to add an employee bank account, specify the account number, and how much to pay into each of their accounts.
Article is closed for comments.