As an organisation, you will constantly undergo changes that could just be updating your business number right through to creating a new employing entity for a new business unit. These changes form a natural part of managing a business because as you grow, expand and diversify, your organisation will need to change to meet these new conditions.
You can use the Employing Entities feature to update your employing entity details stored within the HR platform, such as the location, name and business number. The platform will reflect the changes you make in this section throughout the entire HR platform, making sure your platform displays the correct information to your users.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click the Company Settings submenu.
- Click the Employing Entities button.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Business Number.
The business number, also known as the Company Registration Number, is an eight-number long code. However, if your number does not have eight numbers, please add leading zero's' to make sure it saves successfully
- Set as default employing entity.
- Click the Save button.
So you have now updated your employing entities and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Updating your company details | HR Web Platform This feature allows you to update your organisational details, such as your head office phone number or company name.
- Updating your company address | HR Web Platform This feature allows to update your organisational details, such as your head office address, state and country information
Article is closed for comments.