If you are a HR+PY connected client, from October 2023, you will be notified about our new integrated feature where HR will be your source of truth for all Leave settings. If you have been migrated to the new platform, then the article you need for leave categories is: How do I manage my organisation's leave categories? | HR Platform.
|Import conflict.||Leave Category.||Leave category does not exist on Employment Hero payroll.|
This error occurs when a leave category does not exist on your Employment Hero (EH) Payroll platform. When your EH HR platform encounters this issue, it will automatically disable the affected leave category.
The EH HR platform does not allow you to delete the leave category, while there are still employees linked to this data source.
You can resolve this error by adding the leave category to your EH Payroll platform and then updating the data stored on your EH HR platform.
- Log into your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Leave Category button.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the following fields:
- External ID.
- Leave loading.
- Leave category type:
- Statutory sick leave.
- Statutory maternity leave.
- Statutory paternity leave.
- Statutory parental bereavement leave.
- Employee leave balance:
- Not tracked.
- Payment setup:
- Don't pay for the leave taken.
- Report the earnings for the leave taken against another pay category.
- 52 week average calculation.
- Click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero HR platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Leave Categories submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Leave Categories page will now show a grey Updated button. This means the HR platform has successfully imported your leave categories from the Payroll platform.