|Import conflict||Leave Allowance Template||Leave allowance template does not exist on Employment Hero payroll|
This error occurs if the leave allowance template does not exist within your Payroll platform, because of this, the HR platform automatically disables the leave allowance template causing this issue.
Adding the leave allowance template to your Payroll platform and re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
Resolving this error
- Log into Employment Hero Payroll.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Leave Allowance Templates button.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Template name.
- Leave year should start on.
- Select the leave categories that need enabling.
- In the Leave Allowance section, use the override toggle switch to change the data if required.
- Click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Leave Allowance Template submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Leve Allowance Template page will now show a grey Updated button. This means the HR platform has successfully imported your leave allowance templates from your Payroll platform.
Article is closed for comments.