Within your organisation, employee recognition is when you acknowledge any positive contributions an employee makes to their team or your business. This can include their unique contribution, expertise, character, efforts and dedication to their work or to achieving business results, such as achieving a company or departmental OKR Key Result.
You can use the Recognition Settings feature to turn on and off the employee recognition features within the HR platform. This feature also allows you to assign who will approve recognition requests within your organisation. Before being able to use this feature, you will first need to have created your company values. To read further information on this process, refer to the following article.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click the Recognition Settings submenu.
- Click the Get Started button.
- Review the displayed Company Values and, if correct, click the Next button.
- In the Select Approver drop-down select from the following recognition approval options:
- Manager of the recognised employee.
If an employee has both a primary and secondary manager, they will each receive an email notification and either can approve the recognition.
You can only select one employee to approve your organisation's recognition requests.
- Set the toggle switch Allow Employee Recognition to be Turned On to the On position.
- Click the Finish button.
Article is closed for comments.