|Import conflict||Locations||Location does not exist in KeyPay|
This error occurs if the Location (Cost Centre in Employment Hero) does not exist in your KeyPay platform because of this, Employment Hero will automatically disable the location, causing this issue.
Adding the location to the KeyPay platform and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
Resolving this error
- Log into the KeyPay platform.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Location button.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Is a sub location of.
- Make this location available to all employees.
- This location correlates with a record in another system.
- Make all sub locations report to this location.
- Click the Add Shift Conditions button.
- Select any required default shift conditions.
- Click the Back to Location button.
- Click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Cost Centres submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Cost Centres page will now show a grey Updated button. This means Employment Hero has successfully imported your cost centres from your KeyPay platform.
Article is closed for comments.