|Import conflict||Work Types||Work type does not exist in KeyPay|
This error occurs if the work type does not exist within your KeyPay platform, because of this, Employment hero automatically disables the work type, causing this issue.
Employment Hero does not allow you to delete the work type while there is an employee timesheet linked to this data source.
Adding the work type into your KeyPay platform and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
Resolving this error
- Log in to your KeyPay platform.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Work Types button.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the following fields:
- External ID.
- Automatically enabled for all employees.
- Work maps to:
- Employee's primary pay category.
- Pay category.
- Leave category.
- Apply to pay run as leave accrual.
- None (Shift condition).
- Short code.
- Click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Work Types submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Work Types page will now show a grey Updated button. This means Employment Hero has successfully imported your work types from your KeyPay platform.
Article is closed for comments.