How do I view an employee's leave balance in a finalised pay run?
The Leave Balance feature allows you to view an employee's leave accruals within a finalised pay run.
- Log into your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Click the Pay Run menu.
- Click the finalised pay that needs an employee's leave balance viewed.
- Click on the employee who needs their leave balance viewed.
- Click the Leave Balances button.
So you have now viewed an employee's leave balance and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Payroll payment reporting: Unpaid employees This feature allows you to create a report on the last date your non terminated employees received payment via a pay run.
- Payroll pay run reporting: Pay run inclusions This feature allows you to create a report on the inclusions your organisation has processed within your finalised pay runs, with the ability to narrow this data down by employing entity, pay schedule and location.