How do I view an employee's leave balance in a finalised pay run?
The Leave Balance feature allows you to view an employee's leave accruals within a finalised pay run.
View an employees leave balance
- Log into your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Click the Pay Run menu.
- Click the finalised pay that needs an employee's leave balance viewed.
- Click on the employee who needs their leave balance viewed.
- Click the Leave Balances button.
So you have now viewed an employee's leave balance and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Payroll payment reporting: Unpaid employees This feature allows you to create a report on the last date your non terminated employees received payment via a pay run.
- Payroll pay run reporting: Pay run inclusions This feature allows you to create a report on the inclusions your organisation has processed within your finalised pay runs, with the ability to narrow this data down by employing entity, pay schedule and location.
Article is closed for comments.