How do I export a finalised pay run?
You can use the Export feature to download a finalised pay run as a CSV file.
Exporting a finalised pay run does not include the following items:
- Leave records.
- System generated earnings lines such as leave loading or ETP earnings lines.
- Log into your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Click the Pay Run menu.
- Click on a finalised pay run that needs exporting.
- Click on the Actions tab.
- Click the Pay Run Actions button.
- Click the Export Pay Run button.
So you have now exported a pay run and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Payroll payment reporting: Unpaid employees This feature allows you to create a report on the last date your non terminated employees received payment via a pay run.
- Payroll pay run reporting: Pay run inclusions This feature allows you to create a report on the inclusions your organisation has processed within your finalised pay runs, with the ability to narrow this data down by employing entity, pay schedule and location.