Your employee profile is the first impression users within your organisation will have of you and the responsibilities you undertake. This profile is also where you set the photo of yourself that will display throughout the platform, allowing people to put a face to the name they see within the HR platform.
You can use the overview feature to update your company email and mobile phone details along with adding or removing a profile picture. The platform will reflect the changes you made to your employee file throughout the entire HR platform.
We base the default access level on a per user basis and whether they have view, edit and delete access and excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
Only an employee can edit their company email and mobile details from this page, whereas an admin can update these details via the employment details feature. To read further information on this feature, refer to the following article.
- Click the People menu.
- Click the Employees List submenu.
- Select the employee that needs an overview updated.
- Click the Overview tab.
- Click the Edit Overview button.
- Make the required changes and click the Save button.
Not sure what to write? If you are on our Platnium HR Plan you can type a few points in, then click to have our AI help you generate a draft message. You will be able to refine the draft as you need before submitting.
So you have now edited your overview and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Managing assigned certifications | HR Employee File This feature allows your employees to complete their assigned certifications, update the data if it expires.
- Managing your bank account details | HR Employee File This feature allows you to add an your bank account, specify the account number, and how much goes into each account.
Article is closed for comments.