The Badges feature provides you with a visual display of your progress in adopting and utilising features within your HR platform. I.e., by undertaking actions in the HR platform such as inviting your users, submitting leave requests and running a 1:1, you will earn progress points towards each badge, with each completed badge showing you what you have accomplished within your HR platform.
You can earn the following badges:
To earn the employee badge, you will need to have at least 70% of your estimated users as active.
To earn the protection badge you will need to have:
- Published at least one policy.
- Published at least one certification.
- Assign at least one workplace authority.
To earn the growth badge, you will need to have:
- Create at least one checklist.
- Published at least one piece of induction content.
- Onboard at least one new employee.
To earn the automation badge, you will need to have:
- Submitted at least one leave request.
- Setup at least one asset.
- Connected to any payroll platform.
- Create at least one custom report.
To earn the engagement badge, you will need to have:
- Posted at least one announcement on the company feed.
- Have posted and/or scheduled a happiness survey.
- Posted at least one custom survey.
- Posted at least one company value.
To earn the performance badge, you will need to have:
- A Review period set up.
- Schedule at least one 1:1.
- Added at least one goal (OKR).
It depends on what plan you currently subscribe to, i.e. if you are on:
- The standard plan you can achieve:
- Employees badge.
- Protection badge.
- Growth badge.
- On the premium plan you can achieve all the above badges plus the:
- Automation badge.
- Engagement badge.
- On the platinum plan you can achieve all the above badges plus the:
- Performance badge.
Admins and/or Owners can now unlock a free one-week upgrade on their plan each time they achieve a badge. However, it only applies to users on the Standard or Premium plans, i.e.:
- Standard users upgrade to Premium.
- Premium users upgrade to Platinum.