As an employee, your coworkers may step in and assist you with an urgent customer phone call, or even stay back at work for a few hours to help you finish your current project. In these scenarios shouting out your coworkers is a good way to give the recognition for the extra work they have put it to help you in your role and in meeting your deliverables.
The shout Outs feature on the company feed allows you to do just this, post a public message to either your team or the whole organisation thanking a coworker for their help. You can also use this feature to comment on a shout post made by yourself or another employee, and if you made the comment, delete this information if needed.
- Click the Home menu.
- Click the Shout Out and Recognise your Peers! button.
- Click the Give a Shout Out button.
- In the text box, type in your shout out message.
Typing @ into the text field, followed by an employee's name, will tag that employee in the shout out. Shout outs do not have a limit on the number of employee tags, so there is no limit to how many employees it can include.
- Click the Paperclip icon to add an attachment to the announcement.
The HR platform only allows you to attach images (.jpeg, .png and .gif) and documents (.pdf) to a shout out. The ability to attach images and documents to a shout out is only available on our Premium and Platinum plans.
- Click the Share with drop-down menu and select either:
- Everyone: Every employee in your organisation will see the shout out.
- Mentioned only: Only the nominated users and their managers will see the shout out.
- Press the Send button.
Adding a comment is only available to users on our Premium and Platinum pricing tier.
- Click the Home menu.
- Click the Add a comment button.
- Type in your comment and click the Send button.
Typing @ into the comment field, followed by an employee's name, will tag that employee in the comment. Comments do not have a limit on the number of employee tags, so there is no limit to how many employees it can include.
Any user can delete their own comment, while an admin can delete anyone's comment.
Deleting a comment is only available to users on our Premium and Platinum pricing tier.
Article is closed for comments.