The Employment Settings section allows you to customise your employment settings to suit your business needs. You can, for example, edit settings such as what timesheet type you use in your organisation, whether you have two-level leave approval enabled, or whether to make two-factor authentication mandatory for all your employees.
We do not support Daily Hours on Weekly timesheets option on the Swag app.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click the Company Settings submenu.
- Click the Employment Settings button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Setup mode.
Setup mode allows you to block all outgoing emails from the platform. However, it only blocks emails at the time they trigger, not at the time they would be sent.
For example, if an action in the HR platform undertaken at 3:00pm triggers an email to go out. The email settings enabled means it will send this message at 7:00pm, and if you switch setup mode on at 5:00pm, this email will go into a queue to send once you switch setup mode off. However, if you were to turn setup mode on at 2:00pm, then the trigger never happened and no email will go out once you turn setup mode off.
During setup mode, we will only send an email if a user changes their account email, in which case we will send a verification email to the account holder.
- Two level leave approval.
- Timesheet entry.
Employment Hero provides three timesheet types:
- Start and End Time Based on Daily Entries.
- Daily Hours Based on Daily Entries.
- Daily Hours Based on Weekly Entries.
- Show staff details.
- Enforce two factor authentication
- Typical work day.
- HR Manager emails.
Employment Hero adds the email provided to the invitation email and will provide a new employee with a point of contact for any issues regarding the platform. You can enter multiple HR manager emails by using a comma to separate them.
- Work safe authority.
Work-safe authorities can review all safety incident reports.
- Click the Save button.
Explore similar topics
- Updating your company address via the HR platform This feature allows you to update your organisational details such as your head office address, state and country information.
- Updating your company details via the HR platform This feature allows you to update your organisational details stored within the HR platform, such as your company name and logo..