Notification settings allow you to turn on or off what email notifications you receive from the HR platform. These email options cover areas such as timesheets, incident reporting, scheduled tasks, on-boarding, and more, giving you control over what messages you receive.
All users have access to the Notification Settings feature and can choose which notifications they receive. To view the list of all emails sent from the HR Platform, refer to the following article.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
The below premise will walk you through how to update your notification settings.
You can order the notifications in ascending or descending alphabetical order by using the arrows at the top of each column.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click the Notification Settings submenu.
- Select Yes or No for the below settings:
- Work anniversary.
- Incident report.
- Manager on-boarding status.
- Employee on-boarding status.
- Pay slips.
- Candidate Withdraw Application
- Candidate Movement
- Recruitment platform
- Daily Summary Emails On Job Listings
- Notification Email On New Job Applicants
- Scheduled tasks.
- Pending timesheets.
- Timesheet status update
So you have now setup your organisation's notifications and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR Compliance Reporting: Certifications This feature allows you to create a report on how your employees are progressing with their assigned certifications, see what is overdue and when their manager approved their submission.
- HR email notification settings This Email Notification Settings feature provides you with three areas to configure; these are alerts, tasks, and reminders.
Article is closed for comments.