|Import conflict.||Leave Category.||Leave category does not exist on Employment Hero payroll.|
This error occurs when a leave category does not exist on your Employment Hero (EH) Payroll platform. When your EH HR platform encounters this issue, it will automatically disable the affected leave category.
The EH HR platform does not allow you to delete the leave category, while there are still employees linked to this data source.
You can resolve this error by adding the leave category to your EH Payroll platform and then updating the data stored on your EH HR platform.
Resolve this error
- Log into your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Leave Category button.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the following fields:
- External ID.
- Employee leave balance:
- Not tracked.
- Payment setup:
- Don't pay for the leave taken.
- Report the earnings for the leave taken against another pay category.
- Click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero HR platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Leave Categories submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Leave Categories page will now show a grey Updated button. This means the HR platform has successfully imported your leave categories from the Payroll platform.
Article is closed for comments.