|Import conflict.||Pay Category.||Pay category does not exist on Employment Hero payroll.|
This error occurs when a pay category does not exist on your Employment Hero (EH) Payroll platform. When your EH HR platform encounters this issue, it will automatically disable the affected pay category.
You can resolve this error by adding the pay category to your EH Payroll platform and then updating the data stored on your EH HR platform.
- Log into your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Pay Categories button.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter the pay category name and click the Save button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Rate loading.
The Payroll platform will add the rate loading amount on top of the base rate.
- Penalty loading.
The Payroll platform will add the penalty loading amount on top of the base rate and the rate loading.
- PAYE Exempt.
- Accrues leave.
- KiwiSaver exempt.
- Parental leave.
- ACC leavy exempt.
- Exclude form average weekly earnings.
- Exclude from ordinary weekly pay.
- Hide units on pay slip.
- External ID.
- Rate precision.
You can click the Add Linked Category button to link pay categories together. When linking a pay category to a base pay category, you only need to specify the base rate for the employee and it will automatically calculate the rate for the linked pay categories.
- Click the Save button.
- Log into your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Pay Categories submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Pay Categories page will now show a grey Updated button. This means the HR platform has successfully imported your pay categories from your payroll platform.
Article is closed for comments.