|Import conflict||Pay Rate Template||Pay rate template does not exist in Employment Hero payroll|
This error occurs if the pay rate template does not exist within your Payroll platform, because of this, the HR platform automatically disables the pay rate template causing this issue.
Adding the pay rate template to the Payroll platform and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
- Log into Employment Hero Payroll.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Pay Rate Template button.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Primary pay category.
- In the pay rates table complete the following columns:
- Scroll to the end of the page and click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the General Settings menu.
- Click the Add-ons submenu.
- Click the Actions button.
- Click the Update button.
- In the Pay Items section, click the Update from Payroll button.
The Pay Items section will now show a grey Updated button. This means the HR platform has successfully imported your employees from your Payroll platform.