A performance review is the assessment and review of your employees' productivity in undertaking their assigned role and what skills they can improve upon. Regular performance reviews help remind your employees of what you expect from them in the workplace. It also provides you with the needed information on your team when making employment decisions, such as promotions, pay raises, and layoffs.
The Indirect Employee Performance Review Management feature allows you to check in on the progress made by managers and their employees that indirectly report through to you, on their assigned performance reviews. You can also use this feature to download a CSV copy of the data, that you can then upload into a CSV-supported program like Microsoft Excel and print an offline copy of this information if required.
At this time, indirect employees and secondary managers cannot respond to the reviews.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
The below premises will walk you through how to filter review periods and view an employee review.
- Click the Performance menu.
- Click the Performance Review Management submenu.
- Click the desired review period.
- Click the Indirect Employees tab.
- Click on the employee whose review you want to view.
You will now see the employee's review on your screen along with their managers' responses. You can click the Expand or Minimise buttons to either close or open a review question.
So you have now learnt more about performance reviews and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR platform: Direct employee performance review management This feature allows you to check in on the performance review progress made by your direct employees.
- HR platform: My performance review This feature allows you to submit a performance review by answering the questions your organisation has set out for you for discussion during a performance review meeting.
Article is closed for comments.