How do I find and remove duplicate employee record?
You can use the employee list to find and remove your duplicate employee records.
Finding and removing duplicate employee records
- Click the Personnel menu.
- Click the Employee submenu.
- Click the Filter button.
- Select the Show All tick box.
- Click the Employee column header.
You will now see all your employees displayed on the screen in alphabetical order. This means the system will display duplicate employee together.
- Click the Action button next to the employee that needs removing.
- Click the Delete button.
Removing an employee from your system will remove their data, which means there is no record kept for auditing purposes.
An admin can not delete an employee once they have:
- Onboarded an employee.
- Submitted or approved leave.
- Submitted or approved timesheets.
- Signed a HR document and/or contract.
- On the confirmation screen, type in the employee's name and click the Delete button.
Employment Hero shows the employee name in bold within the two brackets. The employee name, however, does not include the two outer brackets. To delete an employee you need to type in the employee name including any dates, times and/or punctuation marks displayed in the name.
Article is closed for comments.