|Import conflict||Pay Schedule||Pay schedule does not exist in keyPay|
This error occurs if the pay schedule does not exist within the KeyPay platform, because of this, Employment Hero automatically disables the pay schedule, causing this issue.
Adding the pay schedule to the Payroll platform and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
Adding the pay schedule to the KeyPay platform
- Log in to your KeyPay platform.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Pay Schedules button.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Half monthly.
Selecting the monthly frequency option will display the Monthly Payment Mode option. This is used to calculate an average number of hours per month for employees with advanced standard work hours setup, as opposed to paying the specific hours per month based on the number of days in the month.
- Included employees.
- Pay slip message.
- Pay run warnings.
- Pay run finalisation settings.
- PAYE payments:
- Account name.
- Account number.
- Pay run automation.
- Click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Pay Schedules submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Pay Schedule page will now show a grey Updated button. This means Employment Hero has successfully imported your pay schedules from your Keypay platform.
Article is closed for comments.